Thursday, July 7, 2011

Church Unity ft REIGN

*Enhanced Version*
We sat down with the multitalented R.E.I.G.N. Hear what made her decide to start being a Christian Rap Artist. She also shared how she came to Christ and some of the steps and seeds planted. Also Listen to the show and hear what other things she does besides rapping. All this plus our topic of the day which was Church Unity and how this is affecting the body of Christ from the inside and those who are looking from the outside. For more information on R.E.I.G.N. visit www.facebook.com/everydayreign
Playlist
Big Al ft Canton Jones-Rest of My Days
Blaze Torch ft Jen Fratto aka Cuffs-You Are
R.E.I.G.N. ft D-Maub-My B.I.B.L.E.
Cam The Product-The Rock
R.E.I.G.N.-Born To Make It Reign
Chances R-Rescued by Death
R.E.I.G.N.-Take It
Clister-No No NO
D-Maub-So Professional
C-Straight ft M.Y.F.-Wake Up
Advertisement by
www.C-RobMusic.com
www.FedelMusic.com
www.GeedaBaby.com
www.MartayMusic.com
www.MarkArthurOnline.com
www.NewCreationWa.org
www.VellVettMusic.com
www.ZerubMinistries.com
Yadah Da King Radio
www.YadahDaKing.com
Banging Music and Uplifting Christ & Abundant Life
You can hear our show at www.YadahDaKing.Blogspot.com or search Itunes & Zune for Yadah Da King Radio
Also get Yadah Da King Radio's App only $1.99 for the iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad as well as an Android App
www.Facebook.com/YadahDaKing
www.Twitter.com/YadahDaKing
feel free to call us leave your feedback, prayers etc
425-243-4285

No comments:

Post a Comment